♦ PollMaster ♠ Access ♣ TheWitness ♥      In the service of GEEKZ and NON-GEEKZ everywhere
Savvy-Geekz.blogspot.com

Searching for a GEEK GOD : Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.


source: Mind of God, Human Spirit, svg_geek_GOD

I am a GEEK which oftentimes equate into nerdy stuffs, and nerdy stuffs into Science, and in our society Science and Faith doesn't quite mix well. Why is that? Personally, I don't find any problem with the two. Science helps me understand the things that is "revealed" to me, and for those that I can't quite grasp yet Faith comes in.

I'll be posting some videos below, they are not a reflection of what I believe in but something that I may or may not consider. I'm not promoting any religion, in the end what I want to see is unity.

source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLK7-fdGOuk

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Q: Enlighten me and tell me something profound about this verse. (I respect whatever your views are, or whatever your background is. I'd appreciate if we could help build each other up, and not tear each other down. As the meme goes be an OPTIMIST Prime and not a NEGATRON :) )

Share on facebook     Follow me on twitter

Okay Savvy-"G"s, Glorious Geekcreds to the first five individuals to leave geeky comments below.

Comic Book Movie