♦ PollMaster ♠ Access ♣ TheWitness ♥      In the service of GEEKZ and NON-GEEKZ everywhere
Savvy-Geekz.blogspot.com

Dwayne Johnson as G.I. Joe's ROADBLOCK

80s geek rejoice as we get our first look of Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson as G.I. Joe's heavy machine gunner, Roadblock.


source: Twitter

The sequel which is entitled G.I. Joe : Retalliation gets to add a few good men in their ranks, the first new face we see is that of Dwayne Johnson's character, Roadblock:



These are the roles Dwayne Johnson was born to play and not a "Tooth Fairy".

For the non-geeks here's Roadblock from the old cartoons:


G.I. Joe: Retaliation hits theaters on June 29, 2012!



Share on facebook     Follow me on twitter
Okay Savvy-"G"s, Glorious Geekcreds to the first five individuals to leave geeky comments below.

Comic Book Movie