♦ PollMaster ♠ Access ♣ TheWitness ♥      In the service of GEEKZ and NON-GEEKZ everywhere
Savvy-Geekz.blogspot.com

Avengers Hi-Tech Crafts

I've been posting for awhile Batman's sweet ride, but I guess DC's Dark Knight's competition, Marvel, jumped in the bandwagon and is starting to display concept arts of the crafts their Avengers will be hitching on. This will be the movie debut of Marvel's two more prominent superhero vehicles, the avengers shuttlecraft the Quinjet and S.H.I.E.L.D.'s gigantic Helicarrier.

source: vladsworld.com



Quinjet:









Hellicarrier:






I'm geeking out, imagine having that displayed on your geekden.


Share on facebook     Follow me on twitter
Okay Savvy-"G"s, Glorious Geekcreds to the first five individuals to leave geeky comments below.

Comic Book Movie